The Sedecal range of generators is manufactured using the very latest technology and highest quality components in probably the largest x-ray generator manufacturing facility in Europe. Internationally Sedecal generators have an unrivalled reputation for both performance and reliability.
In just two easy steps you can have the exact x-ray system that you want, with no compromises.
1. Select the power and specification of the x-ray generator you need from the Generator options available
2. Select from the four table formats in the Tables section that best suits your clinic
Your system is now ready to be built.
Once manufactured, delivery and installation is completed to your satisfaction by our team of specialised engineers.
- Intuitive, simple to use, touch screen operation
- Veterinary specific anatomically programmed control with 330 preset values
- Control panel can be specified as tube, wall or pedestal mounted
- All generators are High Frequency
- All x-ray tubes used are dual focus, rotating anode, Toshiba tubes for accuracy and longevity
- All generators can be mains powered, battery powered or capacitor assisted
- Three power versions available with high frequency output power of 16kW,20kW,or 32kW.
- Exposure time from 0.001s to 10s
- Suitable for use with all digital CR, DR and film systems
40 to 125kV in 1kV steps 10 to 200mA
40 to 125kV in 1kV steps 10 to 320mA
40 to 125kV in 1kV steps 10 to 400mA
Control: Wall, pedestal or tube mounted
Anatomical program: 330 preprogrammed values
Source: Single phase AC 50/60Hz 240v or 3 phase
Timer: 0.001s to 10.00s
Tube type: Toshiba dual focus rotating anode
Focal spot sizes: Fine focus 1.0mm, Broad focus 2.0mm
Filtration: 2.7mm Al equivalent